Welcome to our Resource page!!
Please click on Link below to get answers on some of your frequently asked questions:
INFANT, CHILD & ADULT DOSING GUIDELINES
American Academy of Pediatrics News: Every week, the AAP publishes new research and recommendations Symptoms checker and search tool Ages and Stages: from prenatal to young adult health topics Safety and Prevention: Immunizations, home safety, safety on-the-go, etc Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Immunization schedules and resources Basic and common questions Information on vaccines and preventable diseases NJ Department of Health and Environment Child Care Licensing Booster Seat Information Department of Law & Public Safety Car seat guide Car seat inspection stations and check-up events Child safety seat recalls United States Department of Agriculture MyPlate is a reminder to find your healthy eating style and build it throughout your lifetime. Everything you eat and drink matters. The right mix can help you be healthier now and in the future.
- Track your child’s growth and development
- Administer recommended immunizations
- Promote healthy choices for illness and disease prevention
- Provide pre-operative clearance
- Offer a same-day appointment for sick children
- Manage and coordinate care for chronic conditions
- Offer Saturday appointments, both sick and well child care visits
- Athletic exams
- Provide free prenatal visits with Dr. Nicole Panza and Dr. Robert Panza
- Have separate waiting areas for healthy and sick children
- Provide Travel Medicine recommendations