With 21st century medicine comes billing, referrals and insurance. It’s just a fact of life when you go to the doctor. But we want to make the process as simple and painless as possible. Without insurance, payment is required at the time of service.
With insurance, only a co-pay is required when you arrive for your appointment. We will bill your insurance company for services rendered. You are responsible for any charges not covered by insurance.
You must bring your insurance card with you to each visit.
If your insurance plan or coverage changes, please notify us IMMEDIATELY.
We participate in the following insurance plans:
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
If you don’t see your insurance plan listed, please call us at 908-233-7171. We are adding insurance plans all the time.
Some insurance plans require a referral from a primary care provider to see a specialist. If you need a referral, please call our referral line at 908-233-7171, and push option 3, from 9 AM to 5 PM weekdays. You can also fax referral requests to 908-233-2255. Please put the words – Referral Request – on the top of each page.
- Track your child’s growth and development
- Administer recommended immunizations
- Promote healthy choices for illness and disease prevention
- Provide pre-operative clearance
- Offer a same-day appointment for sick children
- Manage and coordinate care for chronic conditions
- Offer Saturday appointments, both sick and well child care visits
- Athletic exams
- Provide free prenatal visits with Dr. Nicole Panza and Dr. Robert Panza
- Have separate waiting areas for healthy and sick children
- Provide Travel Medicine recommendations